WE ARE SOO EXCITED TO BE ENGAGED! Since we have known for a while that we were going to be getting married it does not feel too much different...its kind of just getting the ball rolling. Its been so fun announcing to everyone! We have had some very funny reactions!! (Trevors grandma Thomas, and Alicia from our work were my favorite) Everyone has been asking the story so I will post it on here!! :) he was soo cute about it! I think it fits us perfectly!
So since our anniversary is on his birthday we have in the past just had a fun day of plans that we have both made. This year Trev was saying he wanted to just celebrate his birthday and then celebrate our anni sometime later in the week. So I was a little bummed we didn't have any plans but also understood why trevor wanted his birthday time. So for his birthday he chose to go fishing/camping(of course) So we head up through Provo canyon, up past heber, to some where I believe in the Uinta mountains...We fished, and drove around looking for animals and going to the falls..fished some more..then set up our camp.We then decided to go find a restaurant for his birthday dinner.We drive down the mountain to Kamas..a cute little town where there was like 2 places to eat..so we choose the nicer looking one. We go in and they insist we sit on their back porch..we were a little hesitant because it was so cold but we agreed. They take us out there and we are the only ones there..the lights were dimmed..and they had hired a live singer..so we had a very yummy dinner in probably the cutest atmosphere we could have asked for! After dinner we drive up to our camping spot and decide to look at the stars. We sit down on the bench and talk for a while about how thankful we are for everything in our lives(especially each other :)..He then told me he was going to go to sleep because he was tired, he asked me to look for the flashlight. So I turned around and was feeling around for the flashlight..then when I turned back around he was on his knee...and he asked. He had done such a good job at "blowing off" our anniversary I had no idea!!! :) After freaking out for a little bit and realising he was being serious I said "of course I will"
It has now been 3 days since and I still cant stop smiling. I am soo excited to move towards our future together! He is the best and I couldn't ask for a better
FIANCE!!!! :) I am ready to start planning for our April 7th wedding!!!
Yay, Jacey! I'm glad you got a blog and I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteha ha I can totally see you freaking out! i love it! :D
ReplyDelete