Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A little bit about us....

Trev and I met in highschool in 2008. We stayed friends for a few months and decided to be official on august 07 (his birthday) We have had the fairytale kind of relationship since! He is amazing and deffinately my best friend! I cant imagine my life without him!We are planning on getting married in early 2011 :)We both work at Applebees and most of the time we love it there. It makes us laugh because everyone wonders how we can spend so much time together and work together with out driving each other crazy, but that is just how we are. We absolutely love each moment we are together. Trev is working 40 hours a week and saving up for school. He hasnt decided what he wants to do but, he is thinking something hands on science... I have went to UVU for a few semesters now and I'm getting closer to my assiociates. I am going into Elementary Ed. I think being a teacher will be a fun and fulfilling job for me(just like my family has always said).











1 comment: